Use of this site is provided by Sisters For Change subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
2. Sisters For Change reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site, by any third party.
4. Sisters For Change does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. Copyright restrictions: Sisters For Change encourages you to download or copy our material provided it is for personal use and its source is acknowledged. Commercial use or publication of our material is prohibited without written authorisation from Sisters For Change. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
6. You can access other websites via links from this site. These websites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Sisters For Change has worked hard to make this site accessible to a wide audience and to ensure a better experience for all users and all technologies. However we welcome any comments, suggestions or feedback you have. Please contact us at email@example.com.